Do I need help?

Getting worried, upset or angry about things is something that we all do, but if you find your emotions are getting in the way of your daily life, then it might be time to speak to someone about how you're feeling. This could be your parents, a teacher at school, your school nurse, your doctor or your social worker. Talking to someone can help you understand whether you need extra help from someone that's specially trained in helping young people with their feelings.