Some useful resources and activities for year six pupils transitioning to high school:
- Balancing Act activity: An activity from Young Minds looking at how to balance stressful and joyful activities.
- Being brave: A Young Minds activity encouraging young people to explore what being brave means to them, ways that they could feel braver and how this could make them feel more resilient.
- Circles of Change: This activity looks at what things will be different at high school compared to primary school, and what things will stay the same.
- Moving on up: An activity from Mind Moose looking at how you are feeling about the transition to high school
- Transition summer activities: Parental engagement network activity pack to do with your family over the transition to secondary school
- Find your feet transition videos: Young Mind videos supporting children transitioning to high school.