Our Winsford 0-16 CAMHS team are a community team who work closely with colleagues in Starting Well, education and social care to help improve the outcomes of young people with mental health difficulties.
1st Floor, Commerce House
Tel: 01606 555240
You can have a look around the Hawthorn Centre in the video below!
How to access us
Young people with a range of difficulties can be referred to our service. These difficulties may range from a mild to moderate emotional or behavioural difficulty of recent onset to a more longstanding and enduring mental health problem which may be of a more complex and persistent nature. The difficulties need to be of a severity that is impacting on the young person’s everyday functioning. These will include:
- Anxiety disorders, obsessional compulsive disorder, phobias, health anxiety
- Low mood, depression, difficulties with grief
- Behaviour disorders in which there is a mental health component
- Self injury
- Neurodevelopmental disorders including tourettes, ASD and ADHD with co morbid mental health difficulties
- Encopresis and enuresis when a primary intervention has not been successful
- Psychosis or bipolar disorder
- Post traumatic disorder
- Eating disorders including anorexia and bulimia nervosa
To find out more about Winsford CAMHS, read our welcome pack.