Please be aware that the Hawthorn Centre is OPEN but we are still working with restrictions around staffing and Young People numbers in the building.
So please have a look at our tour of the building:
This means that our waiting area is out of use so you cant see our staff photos etc,
We wanted to introduce ourselves:
Please be aware that the new urgent mental health helpline offers support 24hrs , 7 days a week: 0800 145 6485 (Free Phone number).
As we move to a different stage we want to support our colleagues in Education and yourselves as parents / carers. Please see our Top Tips and helpful guides:
Hawthorn Centre colleagues wanted to share how proud they are of their #NHS and #TEAM CWP
Our Winsford 0-16 CAMHS team are a community team who work closely with colleagues in Starting Well, education and social care to help improve the outcomes of young people with mental health difficulties.
1st Floor, Commerce House
Tel: 01606 555240
You can have a look around the Hawthorn Centre in the video below!
How to access us
Young people with a range of difficulties can be referred to our service. These difficulties may range from a mild to moderate emotional or behavioural difficulty of recent onset to a more longstanding and enduring mental health problem which may be of a more complex and persistent nature. The difficulties need to be of a severity that is impacting on the young person’s everyday functioning. These will include:
- Anxiety disorders, obsessional compulsive disorder, phobias, health anxiety
- Low mood, depression, difficulties with grief
- Behaviour disorders in which there is a mental health component
- Self injury
- Neurodevelopmental disorders including tourettes, ASD and ADHD with co morbid mental health difficulties
- Encopresis and enuresis when a primary intervention has not been successful
- Psychosis or bipolar disorder
- Post traumatic disorder
- Eating disorders including anorexia and bulimia nervosa
To find out more about Winsford CAMHS, read our welcome pack.