If you have thoughts, feelings or worries that are making your life difficult, children and young people's mental health services (CYPMHS) - formerly known as CAMHS - can offer practical support to help you get back on track. CYPMHS is very much about giving you the skills and tools to take control and make the best choices for you.

To find out about getting extra help, you or an adult you trust can speak to your doctor, school nurse, or social worker. Or it might be somebody else's idea that you need extra help, because they're worried about you.

The person you speak to will ask you to tell them about the problems you are having so that they can understand what sort of help you need. If they think CYPMHS can help you best, then they will ask for us to see you (this is called a referral).