Crisis support

If your mental or emotional state quickly gets worse or deteriorates, this can be called a ‘mental health crisis’. In this situation, it may be important to get help quickly.

If you feel your needs constitute an emergency (significant and immediate risk) please go to your nearest Accident and Emergency (A&E) Department or dial 999. A mental health practitioner will be able to assess you and give you appropriate help.

Getting help